Carplay on iPhone 13
Carplay on iPhone 13
The iPhone has become our everyday best friend. It offers multiple features that do our business well. Especially since the 4 new iPhone 13 models are already available for pre-order, with amazing features. So it's obvious that we can't do without this toy anymore. Even while driving our car, we feel the ultimate need to enjoy the company of this smartphone. Carplay is a more reliable way to drive safely, even if you are with your iPhone 13. What is it specifically about? This article tells you a lot about it.
SHORT OVERVIEW OF IPHONE 13
The brand new iPhone 13 range has just appeared on the market with 4 different models. Indeed, we must distinguish the iPhone 13 Mini, the iPhone 13, the iPhone 13 Pro and the iPhone 13 Pro Max. These different models of the latest generation of Apple's smartphone are all equipped with a powerful A15 chip that makes them even more practical. The design of the 13 models is a success since the edges are made of stainless steel with very pure colors. In terms of functionality, the iPhone 13 range does not do things by halves. It promises a clearly seductive experience.
HOW DOES CARPLAY WORK WITH IPHONE 13?
In order to enjoy Carplay with your iPhone, you should have an iOS version greater than or equal to 7.1. This won't be a problem for the iPhone 13 since it ships with the latest iOS 15 update. To get started, you should pair your vehicle and iPhone 13 by following these steps:
- Start your vehicle while making sure Siri is active and operational
- Establish the connection between your iPhone 13 and your vehicle
- At this point, you have two choices depending on your car model. The first choice is to use a USB cable while the second is to use Bluetooth.
- In the first case, you simply plug your iPhone 13 into your vehicle's USB port. Don't worry. The USB port has a label that will guide you. In the second case, turn on your vehicle's voice control and keep it on. Next, turn on the wireless (Bluetooth) mode on your car radio. Now grab your phone and follow these steps: go to Settings, then General, then Carplay. Then, you will check the box Available cars. All you have to do is select yours and you're done. If you still have connection problems, you can try to consult the manual of your car.
Once the connection is established, all you have to do is ask Siri what you want and you will be satisfied. Carplay with iPhone 13 is able to:
- Assist you throughout your journey;
- Open the garage door;
- Unlock and lock your car doors;
- Make phone calls;
- Use the camera;
- Play multimedia content, etc.
One thing we must point out is that the iPhone 13 has just been released at the time of this article and some users have complained about connection problems of the Apple Carplay wireless. Apple would already be working on a corrective update.
To be continued...